Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tuesday, 7 September, 2010

Sorry for long long time no update my blog ya !
:)

I'm busying on my business these few weeks for earning extra money and also earn money to retuen back my friends !
I owe them quite a big number of money !
:'(

So if you wanna buy anything that I have sell remember buy it from me a !
:)
I have sell Lens, Lens Case, Bag, Couple Ring, Couple Necklace & etc.
:D
You can view it at my blogshop ya !
Here the links - http://kianyingblogshop.blogspot.com/ :)

Somemore somemore
I'm going to Sunway Pyramid for Ice-skating with Melody, Manyok, Joey, Ester & alot... tomorrow
x)
I like it !
So who're going too or wanna join us remember text me ya !
xD

Will post some photos about tomorrow Sunway Pyramid Ice-Skating trip !
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment